animation excercises animation excercises

Very nice, I like this alot.

It's clear that you're a good artist, and with flash you can probably do a lot. I really suggest you use this skill of yours to it's fullest.

Join The Army! Join The Army!

Funny

Fuck the marines
I had to say it since I'm in the navy.
Great flash. A little dry, the recruitment video was a good idea but I mean it could have been funnier to be honest

The Plumber The Plumber

Maybe you've done enough drugs.

I mean, you don't understand. That was a fabulous representation of a trip. Of course in flash it will only get so realistic, but you did a fantastic job portraying what a shroom trip would be like, including the transitions from trip and back to reality. Not that I've ever done them, but if I had, I would say that my trip didn't side scroll so much as warp forward into itself, but still, great job on the effects...
Right, Mario... great game, Mario is cool... yeah

Haroshi responds:

I haven't actually used any drugs which are are capable of inducing a trip either.

But I just let my imagination run 'wild'.

ScientLOLojyuuichi!! ScientLOLojyuuichi!!

Wow!!!

Outstanding! A truly well crafted masterpiece with such quality more than sufficient for newgrounds. Bravo, beautiful job.

I h8 scientology as well

A Simple Line 8 A Simple Line 8

Utter pwnage!!!

Total sub molecular PWNAGE!!!

Mad gangster props for totty, yo, he pop a cap in yo ass, G. He white, but he a brotha' on the insaide, yo, know what I'm sayin', G?

All white tinged street aside, very nice, but totty pwns the others

The REAL Eggman The REAL Eggman

Very nice

I love it! It's really funny

Salty Swamp Cops Salty Swamp Cops

AAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

OMG LOL, THAT WAS GREAT!!! FUNNIEST MOVIE I'VE EVER SEEN!!! No but seriously that was a good movie, congrats on almost a 4.00!

Skittles N' Bitz 4 Skittles N' Bitz 4

Excellent effort, I commend you.

No one likes to hear another flash artist with no awards or high ranked movies and with only one movie in a collection speak his opinion, but I'm going to anyway because the internet has given me this right.

With that said, I appreciate the effort you put into the movies, and I was impressed with the transfer from movie to ending credits using the music. Alas, I didn't like the movie. I'm all for random comdey, but it must be prepared alot better. It's like saying Icecream is good, but not if it's brocolli flavoured. I hope my analogy is helpful.

Bra Bashing Bra Bashing

Not too bad

previous reviewer, I must say your agression is quite overboard. Idislike foamy to, but the old episodes were nice. But anyway, foamy people don't want to change your mind, they could care less

Numa Numa Hentai Numa Numa Hentai

Distasteful

That was quite disturbing. I can't imagine where you concaucted the idea to make a large romanian trandform into a demon with dozens of penises with two penis heads for hands. That was so wrong