The Fur Fighters The Fur Fighters

And that, ankulsGod, is why you're a moron.

No, the game was too slow paced to be honest. But I agree with the message. As humans, we spent plenty of our effort and time synthesizing fur with the use of cotton and plastics that mimic the beauty of fur without actually doing any unreasonable killings. I agree with you, funkwaxpuppie, but the game itself was kind of dry. Make it more fun.

The Puzzle Game The Puzzle Game

I rule at this game!!!

That was awesome, it's a great game.

SHIFT SHIFT

Absolutely amazing, bravo!

Way too short and easy. I highly encourage you to produce a sequel. I agree with the previous reviewer, the premise is creative and well thought out. Again, I stress the encouragement; make a longer, more difficult version

Tumbler Tumbler

This game is harder than sex

But I still loved it. It's a good concept

Cubefield Cubefield

Wonderful

It's wonderfully perfect!

HoverBot HoverBot

Really nice game

One of the better ones. My only dislike toward itis the lack of graphics; it seems lacking. The robot is uncreative, and the levels are too bland. But the programming is awesome, and it's a fun game. My only advice, again, is redraw some of it, that's it

Great job

Yoshi's Castle [DEMO] Yoshi's Castle [DEMO]

Really good

Very nicely done! But... I dislike the egg game, personally I would have preered it be at the same arial veiw as the rest of the game.

Excellent Job

Flash Mario Bros Flash Mario Bros

excellent work

great job, keep up the good work, nothing wrong here, superb game

TheGameBlazer responds:

thanks hope you've enjoyed the game

Sparks: Recharged Sparks: Recharged

Excellent

Getting advice from some random n00b is never a great thing, but hear me out.

The gameplay was excellent, sound was nice, and the programming was done flawlessly. But, the game graphics left some to be desired. By that I mean it "looked" as though there was little effort in the actual drawings. You say in sparks version 1 that you got the idea from a computer class involving curciut currents, correct? Then why not re-do the background to resemble a curciut board?

Thanks for listening and keep up the excellent work

Tank Attack V.2 Tank Attack V.2

I like the idea

It's a great idea, but the game is too boring. Some music would be great, a better drawn tank and enimies couldn't hurt and black isn't a good background, add some scenery.

I know, getting advice from a flash n00b is gay, but hear me out. The game is nice, but it's undetailed and silent with the exception of a gun shot sound.