animation excercises animation excercises

Very nice, I like this alot.

It's clear that you're a good artist, and with flash you can probably do a lot. I really suggest you use this skill of yours to it's fullest.

Join The Army! Join The Army!

Funny

Fuck the marines
I had to say it since I'm in the navy.
Great flash. A little dry, the recruitment video was a good idea but I mean it could have been funnier to be honest

The Plumber The Plumber

Maybe you've done enough drugs.

I mean, you don't understand. That was a fabulous representation of a trip. Of course in flash it will only get so realistic, but you did a fantastic job portraying what a shroom trip would be like, including the transitions from trip and back to reality. Not that I've ever done them, but if I had, I would say that my trip didn't side scroll so much as warp forward into itself, but still, great job on the effects...
Right, Mario... great game, Mario is cool... yeah

Haroshi responds:

I haven't actually used any drugs which are are capable of inducing a trip either.

But I just let my imagination run 'wild'.

The Fur Fighters The Fur Fighters

And that, ankulsGod, is why you're a moron.

No, the game was too slow paced to be honest. But I agree with the message. As humans, we spent plenty of our effort and time synthesizing fur with the use of cotton and plastics that mimic the beauty of fur without actually doing any unreasonable killings. I agree with you, funkwaxpuppie, but the game itself was kind of dry. Make it more fun.

The Puzzle Game The Puzzle Game

I rule at this game!!!

That was awesome, it's a great game.

SHIFT SHIFT

Absolutely amazing, bravo!

Way too short and easy. I highly encourage you to produce a sequel. I agree with the previous reviewer, the premise is creative and well thought out. Again, I stress the encouragement; make a longer, more difficult version

Firehawk Remix Firehawk Remix

It flows well

Your choice on "instruments" is phenomenal and the tempo is set to a good speed

Adventures of Bob on Extacy Adventures of Bob on Extacy

Screamy thing=Delicious pain

It hurt my ears but sounded nice.
I agree with rotten apple, the firestorm lick is great

{Flying Away} {Flying Away}

Although truly invigorating...

It took to long for the beginning to transition into the actual song, y'know, piano to techno.

Don't get me wrong, the piece was beautiful none the less.